Thursday, October 20, 2011

We're All Still Here!


!

I regret to say that I have neglected this blog!  My post tonight (below) was the first I had posted in some time. We are all still here, and I am grateful to God more each day for what He has done for our family. Today, I was able to be home with the boys as Dad took Virginia to our monthly food distribution program, "There's Hope for the Hungry." This is a highlight of Virginia's month. Today, her best friend Joshua was able to attend as well. Both have truly grown up in the Church and under the tender love and admonition of the Saviour.

Fall is our favorite time of year, and it is finally getting cooler.  I think I will bring in my mums tonight as we have a frost warning in effect, and I don't know how hardy they are going to be.

Tomorrow, I would like to post about our school work so far this year. I am very pleased with the paths that the children are taking. Stay tuned!

1 comment: