Saturday, August 7, 2010

School Days!

Well, "Back-to-School" time is almost here! I am so excited.  We are going to be doing some different things this year, and Mom has lots of new material to teach.  John Thomas will be taking Latin I at the College.  James Martin will have some really interesting electives, and Virginia will have her favorite teacher for several subjects in her DVD lessons.  They are each participating in the A Beka SACS-accredited program. 

This year, we want to increase our reading a bit (me included!) and decrease the TV a lot.  Our school books are scheduled to arrive Monday and I will be working on organizing lessons by Tuesday.  We are all so grateful to be able to do this another year.

2 comments:

  1. Back to school time brings fond memories. Wishing all of you a successful year. I hope to get back to reading when the weather cools off. Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mildred! Yes, I am hoping for some cooler weather soon.

    ReplyDelete